Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting braces, need some info about dental clinics and dental insurance?

Hello, I am getting braces soon, I live in Seattle, WA. I would like to find out a clinic that does braces it doesn't have to be at Seattle, I practically can go far distances from Seattle. Could anyone recommend me a dental place or clinic to get my braces and an appropriate and good insurance for that clinic that would work. Could someone explain to me how all this works, because I've got no clue what and where.
--------------------
I was quoted $4500 for mine, But only paid $2200 because of this wonderful plan I have. Then worked out a payment plan with the orthodontist to make it affordable for me. I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all services since.. From extractions , xrays, exams, fillings, cleanings, and even my braces. Though prices may vary since I live in Texas, but the savings are still incredible. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment