Sunday, November 7, 2010

Is the anyway possible, That I can see a dentist without dental insurance?

Unfortunately I do not have dental insurance, and as of right now, I cant afford it. But my teeth are in TERRIBLE condition!!! Its gotten SOO bad that I cannot eat, if I bite down on anything, I get this excruciating pain,that makes me sick to my stomach. I'm scared that I might have gum disease. What can I do to see a dentist without ending up with a multi-thousand dollar bill? Thank you!
--------------------
You can definitely see a dentist without insurnace. You can either go and work out a payment plan with a local dentist, or you can visit your local DES (Department of Economic Security) office and ask them what they have to offer as far as state-provided insurance...at no cost to you. They should be able to help you. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment