Sunday, November 7, 2010

How much does dental insurance cost?

My roommate has a major problem. Her wisdom teeth are coming in and she has no dental insurance. She is in extreme pain. Her whole head throbs with pain. What are her options? About how much is dental insurance per month? (not provided by an employer)
--------------------
it varies from company to company n if its a pre existing condition it might not be covered, also if she has health insurance have her check with them sometimes wisdom teeth are covered by health insurance. I didn't have dental insurance but my health insurance company actually covered me getting my wisdom teeth extracted , I just by chance called them up and they said it was covered and I had a HMO to boot which isn't the best so needless to say I was surprised , if she cant purchase dental insurance see if she can find an oral surgeon who will remove them and they may have a payment plan option.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment