Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good dental insurance company?

I have to pay for insurance on my own and I tend to have a lot of dental problems so I know I will need good coverage. Any recommendations for good private dental insurance companies? Thanks!!
--------------------
Ameriplan is a great company to go with. They can save you up to 80% on your dental care, and their plan also comes with vision, prescription and chiropractic care. The individual plan cost $11.95 per month and the houshold plan is $19.95 per month. You can view more about the plans, search for providers in your area and find a number to call or sign up at the following website: http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/mlein Good Luck :) FYI they also have medical plans in addition to the dental plan and the medical plan includes the dental plan and it cost $49.95 for an individual and $59.95 per month for a houshold. Michelle
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment