Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What do dentists and hygienists think of a patient who doesn't have dental insurance?

I got a filling done today, and maybe it was just the dental practice I go to, but I felt like everyone was smirking or looking down on me since I don't have dental insurance. I'm in grad school full time & work part time, so I don't have dental insurance, but I paid the bill in full & everything today. Everytime I was asked about insurance & I said I don't have any, I felt like the girls in the office were shooting looks at each other.
--------------------
I worked will patients who didn't have ins. and not all are like you. I would say 60% of people with or without ins. do not pay there balance. I am sure they were showing their concern more than they should have. I am sure after they see that your going to pay they will show their appreciation for a patient like you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment