Wednesday, November 3, 2010

what are some good dental insurance companies in Eugene, OR?

i have over $7,000 in dental bills and need help BAD paying for it. I dont know much about insurance so I was wondering whats good company to go through?
--------------------
I was in the same boat, I had a 9,000 dollar dental bill to worry about, I was desperately looking for some kind of insurance that will help me pay for it, but unfortunately I was unsuccessful, either there were some kind of probation period or you had to be employed with a company that offered it. There is hope though, there is something called dental plans, instead of insurance. It's basically a discount program, a big discount program, more then 50%, my bill dropped down to about 2500 after I signed up and informed my dentist about the plan I have. Find the best one that suites you, I joined one that participated in a program called DDS, check my source to help search for the best plan for you
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment