Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can I purchase dental insurance and add my daughter even if she has dental coverage through my husband's work?

My work is finally offering dental insurance and I would like to add my daughter, even though she already has dental with my husband. She is already showing the signs of bad teeth (a lovely genetic gift from my side of the family lol!) and I am thinking that if she is double-covered then we may save some money that way. However, I'm not sure how or if this will work. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!!
--------------------
what would be the point? - one of you would be paying for nothing - you can only use one insurance for any one visit/procedure - you don't get double coverage - NEVER allowed - dentist can only send his bill to ONE insurance company
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment