Monday, November 8, 2010

Can I get my own dental insurance?

I need dental work done, and I want to buy dental insurance as it is not offered through my company. Can I do that? How much will it cost? What do they look at in order to decide the cost? Where do I look for dental insurance?
--------------------
Sure. AND, dental insurance can pay out more than it takes in. There are waiting periods naturally or everyone would wait until they needed a root canal to buy one. They can run about $40 per month and cover up to $1500 per. Having said that if you need coverage for work that can't wait 12-18 months then you should get a discount dental plan. Discount dental is very different than discount health because nobody's ever gone bankrupt buying a discount dental plan. Dental insurance only covers ~$1500/year so buying a discount dental plan at $100 per year (give or take) can make a lot of sense. Look on my site for discount dental and dental insurance... http://insurancepickle.com/health-insura…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment