Monday, November 8, 2010

What is the best Dental Insurance for North Carolina??

I need to purchase dental insurance for myself because I know I need to go get a cleaning etc. What is the most affordable insurance to purchase that covers the most & gives me options on which dentist I would like to go to? I know I have atleast one cavity so I need insurance that won't break the bank but will keep my teeth looking good. Thank you in advance!! Easy 10 points for best answer!!
--------------------
If the dental insurance is only to cover you, it is probably NOT worth it. Most dental insurances only pay 1,000 dollars a year max. While single people often pay that in premiums a year. Just check around but be sure that the amount you will pay a month does not add up to what the maximum is in a year. Many people are gettin takin over this.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment