Monday, November 8, 2010

A good individual dental insurance plan?

I don't have dental insurance, and my employer doesn't offer any. I seriously need to see a dentist, I haven't been to one since I last had insurance 4 years ago. But I can't afford much right now either. I need a plan that will cover preventive treatment, doesn't have much of a waiting period, and will cover at least some of any major work, because i think I might need some. By the way, I live in central PA.
--------------------
I do not have a good individual dental insurance plan to suggest, but we use care credit for all of our dental work. It's like credit and super easy to get approved (even with bad credit), very low repayments per month, under 100. I'm including the link if you would like to check it out. You will need to know an approximate of how much your work is going to cost and the credit once approved is available immediately. http://www.carecredit.com/
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment