Friday, November 12, 2010

dental insurance for army national guard wife?

My husband is in Iraq right now and I have US Family Health Plan insurance, but this does not cover dental. What other plan am I eligible for so that I can see a dentist and be covered?
--------------------
You should have tricare right now but it ends 90 days after he is released from active duty. Tri care does not cover dental, United concordia is available but you pay for it each month and depending on where you are its can suck.. no one around here wanted to take it and I paid for it for a year and never got to use it, i got the run around every time I tried to use it and when ever I contacted them.. It was sooooo no worth it! I ended up finding a dentist that understood my situation and let me pay 1/3 up front and make payments on the rest.. start calling dentist and see what you can work out.... good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment