Friday, November 12, 2010

Is there any dental insurance that covers on going orthodontic treatment?

I need the insurance to cover in miramar,fl area. I have braces, so i need them to cover braces. If there aren't any you know of. How much will it cost to have orthodontic treatment without insurance? Or can you give some advice on what i should do?
--------------------
I would strongly encourage a visit to www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 6 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years on all services. From root canals, xrays, exams, extractions, crowns...etc. Even my braces had great coverage. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps you out
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment