Friday, November 12, 2010

Dental Insurance in TX Or discount Plan which is the best u have used?

I live near Dallas, TX. Dont have insurance was wondering if anyone used a discount plan near hear that actually takes off some decent amount of money? My husband need his teeth cleaned and a few fillings, so i need something for him. I have upper and lower dentures so wont be using it. Please let me know if anyone knows of a insurance or diacount plan that actually works.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands on all services. From Crowns, xrays, exams..etc. Dentures are included in this great plan. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment