Saturday, November 27, 2010

do you guys know of a non-employer based dental insurance that covers orthodontics? Your help is appreciated.?

This is because my doctor advised me to have braces due to my real bad cross bite and my dental insurance that i got from my employer doesn't cover orthodontics. My dentist advised me to get a secondary dental insurance that covers orthodontics. That way, i would only have to pay a minimal amount. Please, please help! Thanks a lot! Take care.
--------------------
You should get your information about your health options first hand from licensed insurance providers. You can give Americas Health Brokers a call. You can search their main site and number. So far, they have dental insurance coverage that I would safely say offers the best. They got me covered.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment