Saturday, November 27, 2010

is it worth getting dental insurance for expensive procedures?

I need a lot of work done, root canals and a bridge.. There is a place by my house that works with people with no insurance... Would insurance even cover thousands of dollars? or should i get a loan? any help would be great thanks =)
--------------------
Hello I would go with the dentist that would work with you. Why, because if you were to get Dental Insurance it would take at least 6 payments to even get approved for just one consultation, so buy the time you even qualify for your high dental plan, you could all ready have your teeth fixed and making monthly payments with the Dentist that would work with you to fix all your problems, just sit back and weigh you're options. like #1 how bad do I need this? Can I afford to wait? You know the Holiday's are right around the corner. I would just look my situation and go from there. Like Aways I wish you the best and GOOD LUCK FRIEND! In what ever option!!! Best Regards Ericka Coleman
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment