Saturday, November 27, 2010

How do I get dental insurance?

So I'm 19 right? My mother doesn't have it, my job doesn't support it, my college can't do anything about it, and my dad is in some vetrans hospital for crazies. My wisdom teeth hurt like %#$^#%$#!!!! I have naturally straight teeth, and are there ways to get wisdom teeth removed with payment plans or anything? I live in Texas near Dallas so anyone from around there with suggestions would greatly be appreciated :)
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions of wisdom teeth, xrays, fillings, crowns, Cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment