Saturday, November 27, 2010

How much to braces normally cost? without dental insurance?

I was just wondering thinking about asking my dentist about braces and I need them not to bad but for myself, mostly straight teeth just a few little crooked teeth and gaps I wanna fix how much would it be to get braces tops?
--------------------
They could range anywhere from $4000-$8000 depending on the extent of your teeth. I was originally quoted $4500 for mine, but only paid $2200 because of this wonderful plan I have. I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars since on all dental services. From extractions, cleanings, xrays..etc. And of course my braces. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment