Friday, November 26, 2010

Good morning! Can anyone suggest a good dental insurance plan?

We had blue cross and blue shield and were not happy with it! We live in a semi small area and the only dentist office that accepted our plan never called us back after 15 voice mails and NEVEr answered their phones so we never were able to make an appointment! So I cancelled the policy. We need some dental insurance. I need to take my son in to get his teeth looked at and my husbands. We live in FL and there just doesn't seem to be a lot that I'm finding. Anyone have a suggestion?
--------------------
Aetna is the one I have along with this other plan from www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I have both because if my insurance does not cover a service I use this other great plan. I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From root canals, xrays, exams, cleanings..etc. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment