Friday, November 26, 2010

I have no dental insurance and I chipped my tooth?

So I have no insurance because my mom took me off her plan because she could no longer afford it. my mom makes 40,000 a year but she's a widow so all her money goes to bills and payments. She is struggling to keep up with her payments though and considering a part time job. So I fell and my face hit the pavement thus chipping my front tooth. It really hurts but I don't know what to do, since I don't have insurance. what do I do?
--------------------
I am not going to say I am one hundred percent sure about the answer.Besides it really depends on the personal feelings.SO it would better for you to find yourself.Here http://www.InsuranceFreeTip.info/insurance-for-free.htm is a good resource.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment