Friday, November 19, 2010

I am a broke disabled veteran in desperate need of dental insurance where do I turn to?

Where do we as Iraq war veterans turn to when we need dental care? I have no money, work very little and have a young daughter to support. The Department of Veterans Affairs offers us no dental coverage as a disabled veteran because I am not 100% disabled. I can't afford to pay out of pocket and have done my research and it seems that this is a problem that people care very little about. I have an abcess and a decayed toothe that needs to be pulled what do I do? Please anyone I am in desperate need of some answers.
--------------------
You can buy dental insurance for as little as $11.00 a month. I provided a link. Also, alot of dentist offer their own dental insurance plans.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment