Friday, November 19, 2010

Is dental insurance a good option?

I am a college student, I work part time and have no medical insurance at all. I would love to go the dentist but with the current prices I can't even think about it. I've heard about dental insurance, but I have no idea what's the best one out there. I need a root canal and regular cleanings so it has to be something that can cover that or at least a good portion of that. Are you guys familiar with dental insu do you know any good options? Thanks in advance
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now when I was in college and needed some type of affordable coverage. They have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From Cleanings, extractions, xrays, filling, root canals...etc. all services are included in this very affordable plan. Though prices may be different where you live, but the savings are still incredible. They even had my plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment