Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have an abscess tooth that needs to be extracted but no dental insurance.?

I am 20 years old and 5 months pregnant. I have insurance but it doesnt cover dental.I have a abscess on my tooth. I need it extracted but have no dental insurance. How much would it cost to have just one tooth extracted.?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions, xrays, fillings, Cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment