Thursday, November 18, 2010

My dentist sucks. Is it true with dental insurance you only get two appointments a year?

I understand it may depend on the plan but I was told I can't go see another dentist (it would be the 2nd appt. in a short time span) even though I feel like my current dentist is trying extra hard to jack my mouth up. Does it just depend?
--------------------
For most part dental insurance are 2 visits per year. Check you policy. I have dental insurance and I also have this great plan that I use when I reach my limits on my dental insurance. I would encourage you to visit this website : http://healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up on-line over 3 years ago now for all my dental work and they have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years. From Root canals, xrays, exams, cleanings...etc. All Services are included in this very affordable plan. I do not have any limits or no deductibles. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and able to use it the very same day. I use this when I reach my limits on my insurance or sometimes get a better discount. Good Luck and Hope this Helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment