Sunday, December 12, 2010

are there any affordable health and dental insurance plans out there,i mean really affordable?

i am going through a financial crisis so to say, and cant find any affordable health and dental plans out there.
--------------------
Honestly, if you're in a financial crisis, buying a dental plan is hard to do. I bought my health insurance on www.ehealthinsurance.com. They are the easiest site I've found to compare benefits of companies at certain premium price levels. I did it for Washington State. I believe they have other states. If you're hoping to use the insurance to save you health care costs, the answer is probably no. A $500 deductible plan is very expensive. If you're trying to prevent a worst-case catastrophic event, then there are a number of inexpensive plans available. When you analyze if you are going to get insurance, consider the reason. If it's to save on health care costs short term, frequently, by the time you pay for the premiums and deductibles, it would have been cheaper to simply out of pocket the expense. Email me with any questions. Good luck, Jared
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment