Sunday, December 12, 2010

My room mate doesn't have dental insurance and is getting a cavity that really hurts and needs attention!?

We live in Iowa... He doesn't really know any options
--------------------
Many cities have dental care facilities for people who have no dental insurance. I suggest calling the Iowa State Health Department, local dentists, local churches, the Salavation Army, Goodwill--any charitable organization, that might be able to put your roommate in contact with dental help. As a member of a Federally recognized Native American Indian tribe, I have access to dental care via Indian health care. I pay nothing for medical or dental care at an Indian hospital or clinic. I pay nothing for visual tests or eyeglass frames. I do have to pay for the prescription lenses. Perhaps your roommate qualifies for Indian Health Care. Should your roommate be a U.S. Military veteran, he/she may qualify for dental care through the Veteran's Administration.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment