Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is there any dental insurance for low income families? Pleas Help!!!!?

My husband has really bad teeth and I'm anal about keeping mine clean. Out daughter had medicaid however we can't get approved and neither of our jobs offer any insurance. Is there any dental insurance for us? I've heard of a care card but neither of us can get approved because he has really bad credit and I have no credit. We don't have a credit or debit card and no bank account either. Any answers?
--------------------
Using google to find as much related info as you can,you could try using answer engines such as yahoo answer or yedda.com to obtain some useful ideas.however,If you want some useful information,here http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.info is a nice one from my experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment