Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dental insurance in minnesota?

I'm moving to Minnesota in a month, but I need to get a filling done now! I don't know if I buying dental insurance in California would be valid in Minnesota, so I'm hoping my tooth would hold out and buy the insurance in Minnesota. Can you recommend a good one? Or one that would work in California and in Minnesota? Thanks!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of Dollars. From cleanings, exams, xrays, fillings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. The great thing is that they are nationwide. So anywhere you go in the country, you will have some benefits along with you. Check them out and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment