Sunday, December 5, 2010

I have a very bad toothache what should I do I don't have any dental insurance and can not afford one?

what should I do? Do you guys know any home remedies? I've been feeling the pain for 2 days! please help!!!
--------------------
HOME REMEDIES Garlic- a clove of garlic with rock salt should be place on the affected tooth. It will relieve the pain and help fights off infection. Onion- you can chew the onions or place it on the affected tooth. It has antibacterial properties so it can lessen the rate of infection. Wheat grass- gargle the juice of wheatgrass. It will help diminish the growth of bacteria in your mouth. And can relieve tootache. Pepper- a pinch of this with table salt can be placed on the cavity and may alleviate the pain. Ice- apply cold compress to the area, it will constrict the blood vessels and relieve the pain. Vanilla- a few drops of vanilla extract on the affected tooth will immediately provide relief. Sugar Intake- should be lowered to decrease the growth of bacteria in the mouth. MEDICATIONS Take pain relievers and antibiotics for the pain. Antibiotics should be taken 3-4 times daily for 5-7days depending on the kind of antibiotics. *Too bad I'm on vacation, I can offer you free consultation and prescription.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment