Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where is a good place to go if I dont have dental insurance.?

I dont have dental insurance, but I want to get my teeth checked. Where would I go? what can i do???
--------------------
Just look in the Yellow Pages and find a dentist that will accept payment arrangements. Many will set up reasonable payments and others also have a financing company that patients can use with no interest. I never purchase dental insurance because it's cheaper to pay out of pocket since most dental insurance doesnt cover major procedures until after 12 months and a cleaning is usually $100 or less. Try to find a dentist with a free consultation and then you will know if anything needs to be done to your teeth and if so go along with the payment plan. Usually about $50-100 down and $50-$100 per month for major procedures. Good luck and hope I could help.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment