Friday, December 31, 2010

How much should I expect to pay for dental insurance??

I'm on Social Security and the dental insurance in Florida for people on SSI seriously SUCKS.....it's pretty much if anything is wrong with any tooth, they pull it. I've been looking at dental insurance online, but I'm kind of leery because I don't want to get rooked into something that doesn't really help out. One of those dumb supplemental plans they make for suckers..... So, how much a month should I expect to pay for dental insurance?? ALSO, if anyone else is in my situation, do you have a good plan?? And with who?? THANK YOU!! :)
--------------------
i would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands since. From root canals, xrays, cleanings...etc. All services are provided in this very affordable plan. When I meet my deductible on my insurance I use this plan and it been good to me. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment