Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm looking for a good individual dental insurance plan...?

A dental insurance plan that will cover 100% of basic trips to the dentist office (check- up, cleaning, filling, etc.) I lost my job 8 months ago and have been without any insurance. I called my dentist office to ask what they thought was a good insurance plan and I learned a lot on what to watch out for on some of the plans out there. I have had the same dentist for 10 yrs. and would like to stay with them, but I guess a lot of the individual plans have only set dentists you can go to. Does anyone know of a great plan that would be good for me to check into?
--------------------
healthquotes.awardspace.info - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment