Friday, December 31, 2010

Where can I get inexpensive dental insurance?

I have Medicare/Medicaid here in Nevada, cause I've been laid off of work for 2 years now...but because I'm over 21 yrs.old, Medicaid will only cover dental work such as dentures and x-rays...but I have a broken cavity that needs 2 be repaired, cause over the years it's been cracked and has fallen out completely. Now I'm in severe pain, I can't hardly eat or drink anything, and I need HELP ASAP!!! I don't know much about insurances, so if anyone can please give me some advise or a # to call 4 affordable dental insurance, I'd really appreciate it. I basically just need some fillings done.
--------------------
It's a long shot, but try calling your closest university. A small community college near my town offers free cleanings and $20 whitenings. No telling what some of the bigger universities need. I know that a lot of dentists would be willing to work with you concerning your bill. Try calling around, and get different bids. In any case, you're going to have to set some money aside.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment