Friday, December 31, 2010

I am looking for individual dental insurance other than Aetna DMO. I live in Northern Virginia. Thanks!?

I am so dissatisfied with the dentists on the Aetna DMO network in Northern Virginia. I have been to so many and each one tells me a different story about my teeth and what needs to be done. I know I have 2 cavities that need to be taken care of asap. I also know that I would need a crown for each of them. The dentists so far have said I need to do '6 root canals', and another dentist says that I have 'half a dozen cavities but no root canals. Today the same dentist tells me I have only 3 cavities and nothing else. Two crowns became 3 crowns within the span of 2 weeks etc... Either these dentists can't read the xrays or they want to rip off the patients. I was told my gums are sensitive and I would need to treat them first before my cavities. I have no bleeding, no pain or any such symptoms that would show sensitive gums. I feel so misled. I want to know how much it would cost for me to buy individual dental insurance. Also if you know a dentist who is genuine, pls let me know tx
--------------------
Here may be a few dental plan links for your review
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment