Friday, December 31, 2010

Parents don't have dental insurance for me.. what should I do?

I went to the dentist for the first time yesterday [lol] - my aunt took me to her dentist in another province then my own. I have a class ||| under bite, my I tooth is still a baby tooth and the adult tooth is on an angle over top my front teeth in my bone, and my back back molars are missing, they can see two molars in my gums but they say they have no root :/ so they may be undeveloped wisdom teeth and lastly I need braces. Unfortunately my parents don't have dental insurance for me, and I need to get surgery's and braces, and I'm only 14. - Turn 15 in December. Is there anyway I can get my own dental insurance or benefits so I can fix my teeth and jaw? PLEASE HELP.
--------------------
Even with dental Insurance or a Dental Discount plan you will still have cost for the procedures you are describing. Dental Insurance or Plans are designed to help cut your cost. Your parents may be able to buy dental insurance or plan just for you. If that is not a choice for you then you may want to look into seeing if you have any dental schools that you can go to to have the work done. Since they are schools they will either be free or low cost. I hope you find what you are looking for and good lucky http://www.insurancecompany.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment