Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I need my wisdom teeth out & have no dental insurance! Help!?

I live in Seattle Washington & recently saw a x-ray of my jaw at a chiropractors office. My bottom wisdom teeth are coming in sideways, & they are starting to crowd my teeth & I am getting headaches too :( I have no dental insurance, & need to get them out sooner then later! Any suggestions??? Please help. Thanks in advance
--------------------
Some state Universities offer free dental care, including surgeries and it is best to call and ask about their Med student programs and see what is available to the public as far as your wisdom teeth go. I am sorry to hear you are going through this. I had mine pulled 4 years ago and required care afterwards because mine were impacted and therefore it was an awful surgery. For the pain afterwards, ask for meds and try Ambisol as well to rub on your gums. It helps a lot. Also you will want to have soft foods on hand like Jello, Mac&Cheese, yogurt, soups, etc. Take care!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment