Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dental insurance?

Hey guys I have couple of questions regarding dental insurance. I need to get 3 of my teeth fixed but the price on the work is pretty high and I am afraid that I wont be able to cover it on my own so I am looking for a dental insurance. If I get a insurance in 10 minutes can I go get my teeth fixed tomorrow or do I have to wait a certain period of time before I can go and use it? How much do I need to cover on my own? What does the insurance cover? invasaline? and the last one Which is the best on FL?
--------------------
Check out this website. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I have signed up online 2 years ago, and they have saved me alot of money on all dental procedures. I needed it ASAP. My benefits were active in 2 hours. Wow. Good Luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment