Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No Dental Insurance?? Need Help!!!?

I am 22 years old and I need some dental work done. I don't have any insurance. I am looking for a good dental plan that will cover getting cavities filled (and hopefully some savings on braces). I am sort of on a budget. I was thinking about getting BlueCross BlueShield, but they have so many plans, I don't know which one to get and I'm not familiar with premiums and stuff like that. Can you help me?
--------------------
http://healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars. From Braces to fillings, xrays, exams...etc. All Services are included in this very affordable plan. I paid only $2000 for my braces which normally run around $5000. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Good luck and check them out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment