Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Has anyone gone to a dental school for braces?

I've gotten an estimate for close to $5,000.00 for my son's braces which he will need next year. I have dental insurance but unfortunately they don't cover braces because it's cosmetic. I called a dental school near my house and they said $3,600.00 which would include all the visits and the retainer afterward. The price break would help out a lot so I'm leaning towards going to the dental school but I was wondering what people's experiences are going to one.
--------------------
They do good job because your son will be treated by the dentist getting specialty training in Orthodontics. Therefore, they are already licensed dentists. On top of that they will be supervised by the experienced faculty members. Initial deposit maybe a few hundred dollars, then you will have to go in once every 2/3 weeks. It varies from $150 - $200 every visit.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment