Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dental Insurance/Cobra?

Right now I have pretty good dental insurance through Cobra. It will expire in December of 09. I plan on cancelling it before that because I have a new employer. I can't enroll for that dental insurance until September....and it is not as good as the insurance I have through Cobra. I'm trying to figure out when to cancel Cobra. I would like to have my 6 month check up with the Cobra insurance in August. If I cancel Cobra the day after my check up will it still cover it? I pay it at the beginning of the month and I'm thinking you are covered that entire month....but I'm not sure and I didn't know if I should wait for the claim to go through? I'm worried if I wait too long that I will be paying for 2 different dental insurances in September. Thanks in advance for the help!!
--------------------
healthplans.my-age.net - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment