Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Toothache.. No dental insurance.?

I have a temp. crown on tooth #20. I haven't had a chance to go get the perm. crown put on. I got a root canal back in April. My dental coverage from the state got cut off on the 15th. I still get medical coverage. I woke up today & my tooth is killing me right around the area of the crown. What should I do? Should I go to the ER? If so, what will they do?
--------------------
Look and see for the dental school and sometimes they will help you..I know my family in San Antonio, Texas that is what they do because they dont have insurance either..and I donot think they charge.. they are students learning to become dentists and they are being spotted by a real Dentist as they do the work..try that..and see if you have one there..Hope I helped ..
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment