Wednesday, January 19, 2011

which dental insurance/plan?

i recently came to the US from UK and i have 2 teeth at front that were once chipped and now built up with 'cement'. i plan to possibly have a couple boxing matches while im here. so im looking for a purely dental plan that covers things like the possibility of my tooth chipping again etc. but would also like basic dental coverage while im here too (as my wisdom teeth are coming through n its possible i might need them removed?)
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars since. From xrays, exams, cleanings, fillings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment