Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where can someone with no dental insurance(on ssi & medicare)find help when EXTENSIVE work needed? quoted 64g!

I have a long history with bulimia and meth use. Sober for the first time in years, I am fat and happy trying to rebuild my life and now, teeth. I just got a new place and reconciled with my ex and am newly engaged. We have some money to work with monthly but no savings. Am very determined to do all I can to salvage and any direction shown that might help will be pursued and appreciated. Time for me to spend time resources and energy into living instead of dying! = ) Nicki
--------------------
Wow...sounds like you have overcome a great deal! The only thing that I know to do is to find a dental school in your area and get your work done there. It may take more time, because the students have to get approval for everything, but the cost is very cheap! And since they have Dentists overseeing their work, you can trust them. Also, most Dentists who do the kind of work that you are talking about are almost through with school! Most of them look for those who need extensive work in order to practice or to use a patient for an assignmet etc. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment