Monday, February 7, 2011

Anyone know how to get Dental help in Boise, Idaho with no Insurance?

Im 29 years old. I have not been to the dentist since the early 90's when I had my braces taken off. I recently went to a Local Dental office because of a coupon I received in the mail... To my surprise I have only 4 cavities...not bad. But I guess I have periodontal issues and a severe case of Gum Disease. They are recommending that I have ALL of my teeth pulled and that I either get Dentures or Implants. I don't have insurance, not even medical. I am Diabetic, and have a hereditary health issues that also coincide with that. ANyone know how does a person get good...if ANY dental help in this day and age? I Also don't have a lot of money...and that Dental Care credit thing is out.
--------------------
Check with your local health department and dental schools. They can sometimes treat you even for free at dental schools since they are 3rd year students supervised by dentists.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment