Monday, February 7, 2011

Where can I get affordable health insurance in New York State?

I need health insurance hopefully that also includes dental. I make to much for state run plans and don't have enough for private plans they want as much as $1,000 and there is no way I can afford that. But I can't afford not having any either. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
--------------------
Now that President Obama's Healthcare Reform has kicked in--(which it did, yesterday, YAY!!! FINALLY)--contact the newyorkstateinsuranceboard.org, and see what options THEY give you for dental care. I do know that they give preventive care. So like I say, find out--I bet you can get a crown and cap or maybe even more than one, out of Denta ins. Co's'. And be sure to thank the President at the polls this year. Kick out all the Demo-Publicans who would reverse this great thing that our President did--bringing affordable healthcare to Americans--and vote in Progressives instead. THEN VOTE TO KEEP THEM!!!! Here's my new bumper sticker: BRING BACK PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS: VOTE REPUBLICAN!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment