Monday, February 7, 2011

Does Missouri MediCaid (MC+) cover DENTAL for pregnant women?

So I am pregnant and have Dental Insurance thru work which is at Wal-Mart... Well I need like 4 Root Canals and my benefits are about taken up so I cant rely on that insurance alone... Does anyone know bout Medicaid tho? I do know I can use this as my Secondary Insurance but does it come with DENTAL while ur pregnant? Thanks all for takin the time to read this!
--------------------
If they do, they usually have limits on services. I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now for all my dental needs and they have saved me thousands of $$$. From cleanings, crowns, xrays, exams, root canals...etc. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the same day. Good Luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment