Monday, February 7, 2011

I live in the Middle Georgia area and need help with some dental work. Does anyone know what i can do ?

I don't have dental insurance and my credit isn't in good shape to get it on a payment plan so if there is anything i can do let me know. They really bother me and I really feel bad going into public by the way they look and i really do want help and i want to see a denist to do something about it so if there is anything i can do Please let me know... Please no smart a$$es
--------------------
Find the closest university offering a dental training program. They have public clinics to train their advanced students. All work is supervised by a licensed dentist. Rates are much cheaper than what you would pay a private dentist. good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment