Monday, February 21, 2011

How much does it cost to have one adult tooth pulled with aneshetic?

I need a root canal and It will cost me $500 for it plus an additional $550 for the crown. I do NOT have dental insurance. I was told from a friend of mine to just have it pulled-but I want to be asleep like I was for my wisdom teeth. I don't want to hear any tooth being pulled out. (My parents had insurance to cover my wisdom teeth when I was 18.)
--------------------
You need to call up an Oral Surgent in your area to check the fee. The doctor I refer my patient to charge one basic fee for general anesthesia for the 1st 30 min and after that every 15 min. I would still encourage you to save the tooth. But check with your dentist the prognosis of the tooth if you are going to have root canal done with a cap. Try to arrange a payment plan too with the office.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment