Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dental/ Ortho/ Smile Care question/?

Alright, so I recently found out my insurance (Aetna) doesn't cover orthodontia treatment after 18 years of age. So now Im stuck in a rut. Im a Freshman at a college university so Im basically broke (Lol). My only options are to go to a private dentist and pay like five grand without any insurance what so ever or go to like SmileCare. I noticed on there website they have braces for like $2999 specifically for people in my situation. Should I go there? Can you tell me what to expect? Is it in the same category as Western Dental (yuck!) Also, Ive been told I need to get skin removed between my gap, my two from teeth are "triangular" so i need them shaved to be more narrow, and I need the bottom part shaved also to fix my over bite. Will all of this be included in the full price? If not should I go to my dentist and ask her to do it rather than paying for it out of pocket? Note: I do have DENTAL insurance just not Ortho. Serious answers only please. I hate when people joke around or answer whatever they want and not the actual question.
--------------------
I think you are taking a good decision and firstly you should consult to the dentist and clear all your doubts . Take the proper precaution and you will surely sloved your problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment