Saturday, March 12, 2011

Is it really that hard to get dental work done?

I have some type of dental insurance I have MASS HEALTH but it doesn't cover cosmetic work which I need done really bad, it's getting harder to chew since I have no teeth on the side to support chewing. My front side tooth has a small cavity behind it which was chipped a little while I was brushing to hard. Every where that I call and visit they seem to treat me like trash, they don't even plan out what needs to be done to my teeth if I need more work or not. The last dentist that I visited extracted my wisdom tooth and just sent me home. Why is it that Mass health recipients get treated this way? Some dentists think where poor and trashy and that I we don't deserve the treatment or at least in my case full treatment. It's to the point I don't where to turn for help cause I don't know what needs to be done in my mouth.
--------------------
You should go to a local dental school or community health care center. They will work with you regardless of your insurance situation. You don't need to get treated that way. There are many people who need affordable dental care.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment