Saturday, March 12, 2011

Okay last question I worded wrong Medi-Cal insurance help?

There is a bunch of different programs and i dont know which i need. so heres some info on me I am an 18 year old single mom of a 2 year old boy i have no job and live with my grandparents who support us. i am currently studying to get my ged then start college online i have no dental insurance no vision insurance no health insurance all of which i had in las vegas, nv through medicare i do not know what i need or what i should be asking.. any help would be deeply appreciated
--------------------
Well, you probably need dental, vision, and health. But you don't get a choice - if you're eligible for Medi-Cal, you get what they offer. Each state runs its own welfare insurance program. Most states don't cover much for vision, and many have no dental coverage for adults at all. So you don't get to pick. Apply for Medical, and see if they take you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment